Afroscandic is the premier integrated media platform focusing on Celebrating and Connecting Africa and Scandinavia with the chief goal of promoting progressive themes of interests to Africans and Scandinavians. The name Afroscandic derives from two words : Africa and Scandinavia, which are joined to form Afroscandic. Afroscandic is headquartered in Denmark and is registered with a Danish CVR 35 17 89 37 and Trademark VR 2013 01635.
To become a world leading integrated resource where cross-fertilization of ideas between Africans and Scandinavians could be initiated.
Our mission is to Celebrate and Connect Africans and Scandinavians by promoting progressive themes of interest to Africans and Scandinavians and to bridge the information gap that still exists between Africa and Scandinavia due to linguistic and cultural differences.
Our driving and passionate objectives are to :
- Provide vital pieces of information that can enhance the lives and socioeconomic welfare of Africans and Scandinavians.
- Celebrate and Connect Africa and Scandinavia’s regional identities and cultural diversities.
- Highlight significant achievements of Africans in Scandinavia, i.e. Africans in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden, thus challenging the African community within the region to blaze the trail and excel in all their callings and contribute positively to the development of the Scandinavia.
- Bridge the information gap that still exists between Africa and Scandinavia due to linguistic and cultural differences.
- Help Africans, Scandinavians and other readers to make informed decision on business, education and tourism.
- Be a learning place, a reference guide and a directory for Africans and Scandinavians.
Our Core Values
- We have the COURAGE to shape a better future and to attempt what some consider as impossible.
- We are COMMITTED in heart and mind to what we do.
- We are driven by EXCELLENCE. Therefore, what we do, we want to do well. We do not wait for a second chance to make a good impression. For us, every task deserves our best!
- We are committed to maintaining our reader’s TRUST and championing CREDIBILITY in all of our publications and operations, while striving to maintain an EXCEPTIONAL and FUN working environment.
- African Embassies in the Scandinavia
- Some Scandinavian Embassies in Africa
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of some Scandinavian Countries
- Some African and Scandinavian Chambers of Commerce
- And some African and Scandinavian Organisations
Where Afroscandic Print Magazine is distributed
Afroscandic Print Magazine can be found in all the African Embassies in the Scandinavia, in some Scandinavian Embassies in Africa, in some Chambers of Commerce in Scandinavia and Africa, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Scandinavian countries, African and Scandinavian Organisations and in the major Libraries in Scandinavia.