According to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark, the Red Carpet Program introduces simplified procedures for obtaining Danish Schengen visas for applicants who travel regularly to Denmark for business purposes. The program is termed “Red Carpet Fast Track Business Visa to Denmark”
Some of the benefits include the following:
• Decisions are made within 3 working days
• There is a reduction of required documentation
• There is no need for appointment
• Multiple-entry visas (valid up to five years)
Who can be enrolled in the Red Carpet Program?
• Well established local subsidiaries of Danish companies
• Companies that regularly sends employees to Denmark
• A local company with an interest in investing in Denmark
• Local institutions which cooperate closely with similar Danish institutions
For further enquiries, check: The Red Carpet Program
By Samuel O. Alli | Afroscandic
Have you got a story/event to share?
If you have a story to tell, events to share, articles to publish, issues to discuss, political opinions, etc.? Contact us at: email@example.com
And you can make your business visible on both Afroscandic website and on the Afroscandic Print Magazine and reach new customers. You can advertise with a business profile page, banner or sponsored links. We have a wide range of advertising opportunities to suit all businesses.
Afroscandic – Celebrating and Connecting Africa and Scandinavia.